HanStone Quartz Surfaces / Artistic Stone Design / Richmond VA
Luxurious, Durable HanStone
Natural quartz is one of nature’s hardest surfaces. In fact, it’s twice as hard as granite. HanStone Quartz is not only a high-performing surface, but is also a luxurious, durable, low maintenance surface product which offers the following advantages:
- Available in 60 patterns featuring the industry’s most natural-appearing finish
- Non-porous and requires no sealing
- Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
- Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
- Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety
- and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- Backed by a Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Backed by a Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
HanStone is manufactured by Hanwha Surfaces, a team that follows rigorous quality assurance procedures throughout the entire research, development and manufacturing process. Their process begins with a rigorous inspection of all incoming raw materials – color, grade and composition. These are blended at a ratio of up to 93% natural quartz aggregates with pigments and polymer resins.
The result – the delivery of an unequalled quality product consistent in color, texture and size. HanStone comes in the most sophisticated looks or designs of natural quartz, in an array of colors, with outstanding physical and mechanical characteristics and excellent aesthetic appeal.
Visit the HanStone website to learn more about the manufacturing process, maintenance, and technical specifications. You can also view collections, order samples, and much more.